#WPC #Decking has a higher density than wood,however, certain profiles are engineered to be lighter in bulk weight than actual lumber. WPC is resistant to termite and rot, and has low moisture absorption. Thus, WPC has a much longer life span than regular lumber.
3D deep embossing mixed color wood plastic composite wall cladding
1. Nature wood grain texture and touch,but more stable than wood
2. Eco-friendly, high-recyclable, green material,high strength,can be biodegradable
3. No cracking, warping, and splitting,no wood knots
4. Water/Moisture-proof, Corrosion-resistant,non-toxic substances
5. Low maintenance and no painting
6. Easy to install, clean
7. Weather resistant, suitable from -30 to 50°C
8. High degree of UV and color stability
9.Can be re-processed, sawed, planned, glued, fixed with nail or screw
Q: Do you offer free samples ?
A: Free sample is available, but delivery cost paid by customer.
Q: Can you manufacture products according to sample ?
A: Yes, We can produce by your sample or technical drawing.
We have R&D team, we can also help to develop new molds and texture.
Q: What is your payment term ?
A: T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit in advance,
70% balance after faxing the B/L copy in 3days.
Q: What is your delivery time ?
A: Generally, 1-2 weeks after confirmation of your deposit payment.
Specific time depends on order items and order quantity.
Q: How can I get the after service ?
A: We welcome your chats online or e-mail to us regarding any technical or related questions that you may have.
- Why Are WPC Decking, Wall Panel, Railing, Or Fencing And Trim Products Better Than Wood?
#WPC products offer superior durability and performance that you can’t get from wood. WPC won’t rot, warp, or splinter; and they never require staining or painting to maintain great looks.
- Where Will Use WPC Products?
WPC products are widely used currently. For outdoor, it was mainly used at gardens landscape, the beach road, villa yard, etc; For indoor, it was mainly used for kitchen, balcony, TV setting wall, etc.
- What Is WPC?
Wood-plastic composites (WPC) are composite materials made of wood fiber/wood flour and thermoplastic(s) (includes PE, PP, PVC etc.).Chemical additives seem practically "invisible" (except mineral fillers and pigments, if added) in the composite structure.They provide for integration of polymer and wood flour (powder) ...
- What Colors Does The Composite Decking Come In?
The #decking boards are available in 8 colors:cedar,copper brown,wood,sandal wood,coffee,grey,dark grey,mocha.Decking images showcasing each color can be found on individual product pages,however if you would like to get a better idea of these you can order a sample.