#WPC #Decking has a higher density than wood,however, certain profiles are engineered to be lighter in bulk weight than actual lumber. WPC is resistant to termite and rot, and has low moisture absorption. Thus, WPC has a much longer life span than regular lumber.
- Co-extrusion Decking
- WPC Decking
- WPC Decking Tiles
- WPC Wall Panel
- WPC Fence
- Landscape Products
- Outdoor Project Show
- Installing Accessory
- Enjoy the good time with family and friends on the roof. It’s the best and the most advanced materials for the people he cares. Even in the hottest summer, it can help create a more comfortable environment.2020-09-18
- It's a beautiful space between entertainment and relaxation, the ultimate space for relaxation. With low maintenance and high performance WPC Decking, and commercial warranty for 10 years.2020-09-18
- Deep Embossed WPC Wall Cladding is an ever increasingly popular choice for finishing the outside of commercial and domestic buildings. It is suitable for offices, hotels, architectural fascias and leisure centers, as well as providing a quality refurbishment to modern dwellings.2020-09-18
- The neutral appearance and simplistic style which in fashion 2020, it’s a perfect space for dreams. Durability beyond imagination, and the more important is the ultimate outdoor experience.2020-09-18
- Why Are WPC Decking, Wall Panel, Railing, Or Fencing And Trim Products Better Than Wood?
#WPC products offer superior durability and performance that you can’t get from wood. WPC won’t rot, warp, or splinter; and they never require staining or painting to maintain great looks.
- Where Will Use WPC Products?
WPC products are widely used currently. For outdoor, it was mainly used at gardens landscape, the beach road, villa yard, etc; For indoor, it was mainly used for kitchen, balcony, TV setting wall, etc.
- What Is WPC?
Wood-plastic composites (WPC) are composite materials made of wood fiber/wood flour and thermoplastic(s) (includes PE, PP, PVC etc.).Chemical additives seem practically "invisible" (except mineral fillers and pigments, if added) in the composite structure.They provide for integration of polymer and wood flour (powder) ...
- What Colors Does The Composite Decking Come In?
The #decking boards are available in 8 colors:cedar,copper brown,wood,sandal wood,coffee,grey,dark grey,mocha.Decking images showcasing each color can be found on individual product pages,however if you would like to get a better idea of these you can order a sample.