Installation For WPC DeckingJan 25,2024
- Step 1: Install the joist on the cement floor, and the gap between two adjacent joists is no more than 35cm. When the decking is to an end, please use two joists and gap between them is at least 5mm.
- Step 2: Install the first decking. Side-to-side gap between boards, End-to-end gap between boards, End-to-object gap is at least 5mm.
- Step 3: After pre-drilling on the joists, install the fasteners. Fix one fastener into the side slot, and then push another decking to the fasteners. Or slide the SY plastic fastener into the side slot and fix them with screws. Repeat this step to the end. When the left site is not enough to put a whole decking, it can be cut according to the desired size to finish installation. Remember to reserve the 5mm gap.
- Final Step: Align the edge cover along side the decking edge and screw vertically.
- Step1：Install the support——iron pipe on the ground.
- Step2：Insert the al-alloy post vertically and install Aluminum Strip Seal.
- Step3：Install Aluminum Bottom Edge Cover.
- Step4：Install the fence board in turn.
- Step5：Install Aluminum Top Edge Cover.
- Step6：Fixed the posts and Aluminum Top Edge Cover with fasteners and screws.
- Step7：Fix the top cap.
WPC Wall Cladding
- Step 1: Draw a line horizontally on the wall at a distance of 40cm, and mark it every 40cm in the horizontal direction.Mark at 2.5cm above the intersection of the two lines, where the pre-drilling position is located.
- Step 2: Drilling holes at the marks and fix in the white expansion tube.
- Step 3: After cutting the joists, place it in align with the wall horizontal line.Mark the joist where the place is parallel to the pre-drilling holes, pre-drill at the mark, and then drive the expansion screws.
- Step 4: Fix the bottom edge trim.
- Step 5: Fix the first wall panel to the joist and install the remaining wall panels in turn.When the left site is not enough to put a whole decking, it can be cut according to the desired size to finish installation.
- Step 6: Install side and top edge trims.
WPC Decking Tiles
- Quickly covers hard surfaces for easy DIY installation.
- No nails, screws or adhesives.
- Align the buckles and press lightly to complete the installation.
Frequently Questions and Answers
Please see below for frequently asked questions, if you have other questions, please contact us directly, we will answer for you at anytime.
- If there is one piece of the decking board broken, do we need to remove all the decking board to repNo. If replce the broken decking, you need to break the clips of both sides of the broken decking and then take the broken decking out, it's easy.
- How should I fasten my deck?#7, #8 or #9 stainless steel or coated, non-composite trim-head screw should be used.All deck boards require a 2 1/4″ or longer screws.Commercial board, perimeter strip, and feature strip require 3″ or longer screws.All fasteners must be located a minimum of 3/4″ from the ends and edges of the deck boards to avoid damage.
- How big is the gap between the deck boards?Using the clip system the space is automatically set at 6mm.
- How do I cover the “hollow” ends?With wpc products that have hollow sections, it is common to cover exposed ends with “end-caps” (available in all colours). This will avoid potential water /moisture penetration as well as spiders and cockroaches. To give the best effect, it is suggested that either end-caps or fascia board is used.