#WPC #Decking has a higher density than wood,however, certain profiles are engineered to be lighter in bulk weight than actual lumber. WPC is resistant to termite and rot, and has low moisture absorption. Thus, WPC has a much longer life span than regular lumber.
WPC Decking has been designed to look like lumber, what are the main differences?
- Why Are WPC Decking, Wall Panel, Railing, Or Fencing And Trim Products Better Than Wood?
#WPC products offer superior durability and performance that you can’t get from wood. WPC won’t rot, warp, or splinter; and they never require staining or painting to maintain great looks.
- Where Will Use WPC Products?
WPC products are widely used currently. For outdoor, it was mainly used at gardens landscape, the beach road, villa yard, etc; For indoor, it was mainly used for kitchen, balcony, TV setting wall, etc.
- What Is WPC?
Wood-plastic composites (WPC) are composite materials made of wood fiber/wood flour and thermoplastic(s) (includes PE, PP, PVC etc.).Chemical additives seem practically "invisible" (except mineral fillers and pigments, if added) in the composite structure.They provide for integration of polymer and wood flour (powder) ...
- What Colors Does The Composite Decking Come In?
The #decking boards are available in 8 colors:cedar,copper brown,wood,sandal wood,coffee,grey,dark grey,mocha.Decking images showcasing each color can be found on individual product pages,however if you would like to get a better idea of these you can order a sample.
Focus on the development and manufacturing of health and environmentally friendly Wood Plastic Composite products.
- Happy Chinese New Year !May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love.
- What is the Distinction Between WPC Decking and Real Wood Deck?WPC decking is a new type of building material that has been improved and is very different from traditional decking.