Compared to the traditional product, HOHEcotech® 3D deep embossing product will have more natural visual effect and more realistic wood grain texture. 3D deep embossing technique do not need a follow-up treatment,it can finish the embossing procedure during the extrusion technique.The grain texture of 3D deep embossing can provide long-termed durability because it is deeper than the normal embossing.
Leading 15-year residential warranty, 10-year commercial warranty
Obtained CE, RoHS, SGS, ISO9001, ISO14001, Intertek, European REACH and other certifications
Customized length can minimize waste and make it more cost-effective
Long lasting, no paint
Waterproof, moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic
Strong and Durable
No cracking, no warping
Recyclable, green material, biodegradable
Suitable for -30 to 50°C
Resist insect damage
Square Hollow Decking
Square Hollow Decking
Right Angle Fascia
Profile Composite Joist
- Moisture content
- Linear thermal expansion
- BRINELL Hardness
- Slip Classification
- Heat build-up
- -0.7℃（30℃）;-3.8℃ （50℃）;-3.4℃（80℃）
- Fire Resistance
- Flame propagation：29/31mm
Critical radiant heat flux： 4.7/4.9kw/m2
- Impact resistance
- Tensile property
- MOR：21.91MPa；MOE：5054MPa；Elongation： 0.35%
- Flexual property
- bending rupture load：3540N;500N：1.63mm
- L：0.14%;W：0.29%;T：1.61%;Q： 1.95%
- Heat recovery
- Water absorption ( 28 days )
- L：0.09%;W： 0.32%;T：3.05%;Q： 5.05%
- Freeze-thaw Resistance
- Fungi Classification
- 0 grad
- Color fastness
- 720h 4（depend on the product color ）
- OIT TEST
- TeCP and PCP
*The data is based on the test for 150H21-B
- WPC Decking Has Been Designed To Look Like Lumber, What Are The Main Differences?
#WPC #Decking has a higher density than wood,however, certain profiles are engineered to be lighter in bulk weight than actual lumber. WPC is resistant to termite and rot, and has low moisture absorption. Thus, WPC has a much longer life span than regular lumber.
- Why Are WPC Decking, Wall Panel, Railing, Or Fencing And Trim Products Better Than Wood?
#WPC products offer superior durability and performance that you can’t get from wood. WPC won’t rot, warp, or splinter; and they never require staining or painting to maintain great looks.
- Where Will Use WPC Products?
WPC products are widely used currently. For outdoor, it was mainly used at gardens landscape, the beach road, villa yard, etc; For indoor, it was mainly used for kitchen, balcony, TV setting wall, etc.
- What Is WPC?
Wood-plastic composites (WPC) are composite materials made of wood fiber/wood flour and thermoplastic(s) (includes PE, PP, PVC etc.).Chemical additives seem practically "invisible" (except mineral fillers and pigments, if added) in the composite structure.They provide for integration of polymer and wood flour (powder) ...
- What Colors Does The Composite Decking Come In?
The #decking boards are available in 8 colors:cedar,copper brown,wood,sandal wood,coffee,grey,dark grey,mocha.Decking images showcasing each color can be found on individual product pages,however if you would like to get a better idea of these you can order a sample.
Focus on the development and manufacturing of health and environmentally friendly Wood Plastic Composite products.
- Happy Chinese New Year !May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love.
- What is the Distinction Between WPC Decking and Real Wood Deck?WPC decking is a new type of building material that has been improved and is very different from traditional decking.